BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 14 Twitter

Ok so here I'am again, back on the same day after being so inspired from this morning's refresher! (or it was until I realised I'd saved my post to a draft!!)



I offically have a Twitter account (Kim will be so proud!) under the name of kmcpherson87, original I know but at least I wont forget it! . . . . . . I think I may be addicted and can absoultly see what the rages is all about I think I just posted 4 posts in 1 minute, you can't half tell I was a little excited! At first I was a little frusterated because I jumped ahead and started searching without following the instructions, typical!! After following the instructions everything made sense (funny that!) and I started to relax and become very comfortable with it all.

0 comments: