BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 19 - Productivity - doing more with rss

Initially I set up a google alert for wedding invitations as at the time I was getting frustrated searching the Internet for wedding invitation sites. The alert was so helpful in leading me to new sites not yet found in the original search. Thanks to one blog, sent in an alert, I found out that we are 'required to set the tone and etiquette of our wedding through the invitation' lol . . . who knew!!

I have now set up 6 more alerts for the module topics of the uni subject I have enrolled into this semester, Im looking forward to seeing the feeds come through, it's such a great way to get the information you need with out wasting your time searching for it. RSS is just like having my own little cyber librarian!!

0 comments: