BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week 21 - More with Google docs

Google docs is certainly another of the most useful Web 2 tools!! There are literally 100's of possibilities for its use, just as there are 100's of tips and tricks. I particularly found presentations to be the most exciting as I can envision there are many potential benefits such as collaboration over a large geographical area, access to your presentation regardless of location, no need to worry about compatibility with other programs and much more.

I have not yet used Google docs to create a working document but am intrigued by the prospect and have found myself thinking up excuses to use it :). I look forward to experimenting with Google docs and am pleased to discover that there are forums available to support me in my quest!

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

I hope you find an excuse/reason to try Google docs soon.

Ellen (PLS)