BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 13 Refreshing your blog

Apart from an assignment I have just completed requiring a blog format submission, I have regrettably not done any blogging since completing the original course. I find it hard to make the time to blog and the fact that when I get time I'm a blank slate on what to post, that doesn't help much!

However it has been fun today re-editing my blog, adding widgets and updating information, it's a bit like catching up with an old friend, you wonder why you left it so long to catch up and always declare to never leave it so long again!!

2 comments:

kateym said...

Forgot to say . . . .Looking forward to Twitter next week! It's one thing I haven't been able to master and have put into the too hard basket. I hate it when I feel like I'm missing out.

CatyJ said...

hey Katey - looking forward to seeing you on Twitter too!!
CatyJ