BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 14 Twitter

Ok so here I'am again, back on the same day after being so inspired from this morning's refresher! (or it was until I realised I'd saved my post to a draft!!)



I offically have a Twitter account (Kim will be so proud!) under the name of kmcpherson87, original I know but at least I wont forget it! . . . . . . I think I may be addicted and can absoultly see what the rages is all about I think I just posted 4 posts in 1 minute, you can't half tell I was a little excited! At first I was a little frusterated because I jumped ahead and started searching without following the instructions, typical!! After following the instructions everything made sense (funny that!) and I started to relax and become very comfortable with it all.

0 comments: