BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 17 Nings

Hey . . . these things are great, they are virtually a online community notice board for the library. I feel like I could spend hours looking at the Mosman Library Ning! I especially love their little slogan at the top "Book lovers never go to bed alone" !!

Providing your not looking for any particular information, as there are so many links all over the page and it may be difficult to look for just one item, it is a very informative and interactive tool.

Im falling in love with this tool the more I look at each website, they are just fantastic, they will really appeal to gen-Y. The inclusion of photo's, video and a members page are all great for creating a virtual community for the library and connecting people in an online environment!!

They are fantastic!! I would love to be invloved in creating something like this for my own library service.

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

They are a fun browsing and community building tool.

Ellen