BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 15 - Delicious

I'm so pleased we have revisited Delicious in the 2.1 course it was one of my favourite applications in the first course!! I feel guilty not having used my account in such a long time. It is certainly time I gave it another try.

I can see it being a very valuable tool in planning my wedding!! With so many idea's out there it will be a great way to bring them all together and sort through them all. As well as the possibility to network with my bridesmaids and see what they've found!

One little complaint though, I was very annoyed my password had to have a number in it, I'll never remember that!!

P.s I managed to add the Delicious tagroll to my blog, I think it looks great, might need a little work though.

0 comments: